THINGS I AM GRATEFUL FOR

There is a great quote by Michael Keaton that I once read on brainyquote.com, and is perfectly suited for todays thoughts.... 'In the household in which I was raised, the themes were pretty simple. Work hard. don't quit. Be appreciative, be thankful, be grateful, be respectful. Also, never whine, never complain. And always, for crying out loud, keep a sense of humour'.
A great quote to keep things in perspective at a time when we seem to focus on things that are materialistic. Worry about the things we don't have instead of focusing on all the great things we have.
I have listed here some of the things I am grateful for:
1. Loving husband and son
2. Great family and friends
3. Being born and living in Australia
4. Good health, clean water to drink and good food to eat
5. Money in the bank
6. Freedom of religion
7. Freedom of free speech
8. Pets
9. A roof over our heads, and indoor plumbing
10. Lovely weekends and holidays
11. The most interesting job in the world
12. Clean fresh air, sunshine and sunsets
13. Laughter
14. The best girlfriends any woman could wish for
15. Education and the ability to read and write 
16. Art & Entertainment
17. A great witty mind and the ability to laugh at myself

My son just said that I needed to say...
18. A fast internet connection



Comments

Popular Posts