COVID-19 Staying Sane During Isolation


As Australians practice social distancing and social isolation, I do wonder how we will stay sane during this period stuck at home with the ones we love.  Each time I turn on the TV, there are devastating statistics to share what is happening all over the planet, and I wonder what will be our fate in Sydney.

I try to hide my personal anxiety, and look for the silver lining.  Will our lives become simpler post COVID-19, or we will just go back to our old ways?

School holidays are approaching but for the moment the kids are doing their school work from home. My husband, son and myself will be joined by our friend Sonia from Spain to ride out whatever is coming our way.  

So we don’t kill each other, I wanted to have a few ideas up my sleeve on how we can entertain ourselves, when it all gets too much.
  • Work - work as hard as I possibly can to take my mind off things, and try and focus on life post COVID-19
  • Update Wills
  • Cooking & Baking
  • Board Games
  • Cleaning Out Cupboards
  • Fixing Broken Things
  • Gardening
  • Art & Craft - perhaps finish off a project or two
  • Online Learning
  • Online Dinner Party
Finally, stay home to keep everyone safe.

Comments

Popular Posts